Men's "Plainsman" Waterproof Hunting and Outdoor Boots Browning
- Free delivery $100 and more in Quebec** and Ontario
- Low stock - 9 items left
- Inventory on the way
Browning's "Plainsman" boots are specially designed to resist water. Their breathable "Softshell" nylon upper with synthetic covering ensures a long lifespan. These mid-size hiking boots offer great breathability and optimal insulation to face cold and difficult conditions.
Equipped with a waterproof membrane and 400 g Thinsulate Ultra insulation, they will keep you dry and warm in all weathers.
- Breathable "Softshell" nylon upper and durable synthetic overlay
- Socket type waterproof membrane
- 400 g d'isolation Thinsulate Ultra
- Abrasion-resistant rubber outsole
- Molded insole for added comfort
- High quality injected EVA midsole
- Camo Mossy Oak Country
Sizes from 7 to 13
* Keep in mind that individual resistance to cold varies. Our heat ratings are provided as a guide to help you choose the right shoes for your needs. However, your personal resistance threshold may influence your thermal comfort.
- 100 to 200g insulation : for light use in mild weather from August to September
- 400g insulation : for perfect versatility in slightly cooler conditions such as October
- 600g and 800g insulation : for greater insulation in November and December temperatures
- 1000g and 1200g insulation : for optimum protection in the bitter cold of Canada's harshest winter months