TRACKER "Boar Hog 600" Hunting Boot
- Free delivery $100 and more in Quebec** and Ontario
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
We invite you to discover our flagship product: the Tracker "Boar Hog 600" men's hunting boot. With its 1050D nylon and leather upper, this boot is water resistant and offers exceptional strength and durability.
The AquateX waterproof membrane will keep your feet dry even in the wettest conditions. The absorbent EVA/rubber sole ensures optimal comfort on long walks. 600g Thinsulate insulation keeps you warm on cold days. And to top it off, the Next G1 camouflage allows you to blend seamlessly into your surroundings.
Don't let anything stop you on your next hunting adventure!
Here it is in brief:
- 1050D nylon and leather upper
- Membrane imperméable AquateX
- Absorbent Eva/rubber sole
- Quick and efficient lacing for walking
- Isolant 600 g Thinsulate
- Camouflage Next G1
Gr.: 7 - 13
* Keep in mind that individual resistance to cold varies. Our heat ratings are provided as a guide to help you choose the right shoes for your needs. However, your personal resistance threshold may influence your thermal comfort.
- 100 to 200g insulation : for light use in mild weather from August to September
- 400g insulation : for perfect versatility in slightly cooler conditions such as October
- 600g and 800g insulation : for greater insulation in November and December temperatures
- 1000g and 1200g insulation : for optimum protection in the bitter cold of Canada's harshest winter months