Felt hunting fishing rubber boot -40°C Richmond by Kingtreads
- Free delivery $100 and more in Quebec** and Ontario
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Discover our high-performance winter boots, designed with the latest technology and premium materials. Light and flexible thanks to their thermoplastic composition, they offer optimal freedom of movement on all winter terrains.
The self-cleaning outsole guarantees exceptional grip, preventing the accumulation of mud, snow and debris, ensuring maximum durability. The 2.5 cm snow guard, accompanied by an adjustable cord, provides additional protection against snow infiltration, ensuring your feet stay warm and dry whatever the weather.
The 10 mm felt liner provides superior insulation, with the possibility of replacing it according to your needs. Resistant to -40 degrees, these boots are your reliable and durable choice for tackling the coldest temperatures and slippery surfaces.
- Lightweight > flexible thermoplastic composition Effortless freedom of movement and increased comfort.
- Long-lasting self-cleaning outsole > exceptional adhesion on various surfaces
- 2.5 cm snow guard with cord > against snow infiltration and discomfort caused by cold air or unwanted debris
- 10mm thick felt slipper > superior insulation and unrivaled warmth.
- Liner replacement See here
- Thermal resistance -40
Sizes offered from 7 to 13