Outdoor Edge "RazorPro G" Interchangeable Blade Knife
- Free delivery $100 and more in Quebec** and Ontario
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The RazorPro is the hunting knife that features a dual blade design, with a patented replacement razor blade on one side and a drain blade on the other to open game easily. This knife is reputed to be the sharpest and strongest, and the blades change quickly and safely at the touch of a button.
The black oxide coated blade holder gives the razor blade the toughness of a standard knife and the precision of a surgeon's scalpel. The exclusive drain blade is designed to cut under the skin without damaging hair or piercing internal organs, thus preserving the quality of fresh meat.
Both blades open and close independently with one hand and lock securely. The RazorPro comes with six spare Japanese 420J2 stainless steel blades and a nylon sheath with pockets to store the knife and extra blades.
The bright orange rubberized TPR handle comes with a camouflaged KRYPTEK® case. The bright orange handle is easily spotted on the ground, saving valuable time in the field and preventing loss.
- Knife blade: 3.5 inches / 8.9 cm
- Drain blade: 3.1 inches / 7.9 cm
- Total length: 8.0 inches / 20.3 cm
- Razor blade steel: Japanese 420J2 stainless steel
- Razor blade thickness: 0.6 mm
- Drain blade steel: 7Cr17 stainless steel
- Blade holder: 420J2 with black oxide coating
- Handle: Rubberized TPR with 420J2 stainless steel liners
- Case: Nylon Weight: 8.3 oz / 235 g
- Safe blade change at the push of a button
- The blade support ensures the solidity of a traditional knife
- Includes six blades, additional blade packs sold separately
- Drain blade opens game like a zipper
- Durable nylon belt holster
- Non-slip rubberized TPR handle