Men's hunting boot "Panther 3.0" new camo "The ripper"
- Free delivery $100 and more in Quebec** and Ontario
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This elite hunting boot is sure to catch your eye. The Vortex 6" comes from our "high-cut" series, the 3.0 version of this boot continues to stand out for its waterproofness and stability.
Enjoy uncompromising freedom of movement thanks to the optimal support offered by this boot. Thanks to its AquateX® waterproofing membrane, it weather resistant, allowing you to continue your quest unhindered by the elements.
The 600g Primaloft® insulation keeps you pleasantly warm, while the NEON® system preserves your thermal comfort. With the ScentZro® system, unwanted odors are eliminated, giving you an extra edge on your approach.
For a reinforced protection, this boot has a rubber reinforcement at toe and heel, providing extra resistance against knocks and the elements. His news self-cleaning multi-track outsole guarantees superior grip on various surfaces, allowing you to move with confidence.
Inside, the removable and antibacterial polyurethane insole ensures optimal comfort and impeccable hygiene. Efficient lacing system with riveted D-rings provides a precise and secure fit, adapting perfectly to your personal preferences.
In summary, here are the benefits and advantages:
- 6" boot
- AquateX® waterproofing membrane makes the shoe waterproof
- Isolant 600g Primaloft®
- NEON® system
- ScentZro® System
- Rubber toe and heel reinforcement
- New self-cleaning multi-track outsole
- Removable and antibacterial polyurethane insole
- Efficient lacing system with riveted D-rings
- Reliability and good stability
- Guaranteed comfort
Sizes: 7 to 13
* Keep in mind that individual resistance to cold varies. Our heat ratings are provided as a guide to help you choose the right shoes for your needs. However, your personal resistance threshold may influence your thermal comfort.
- 100 to 200g insulation : for light use in mild weather from August to September
- 400g insulation : for perfect versatility in slightly cooler conditions such as October
- 600g and 800g insulation : for greater insulation in November and December temperatures
- 1000g and 1200g insulation : for optimum protection in the bitter cold of Canada's harshest winter months