Browning "Max Hunter 2.0" men's hunting boots
- Free delivery $100 and more in Quebec** and Ontario
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
In the world of hunting, every detail counts for a successful experience. We therefore present to you Browning's "Max Hunter 2.0" high rubber hunting boots specially designed for the most demanding hunters. These boots combine functionality and durability to meet your needs in the field.
There 5mm thick neoprene upper provides a first line of defense against the elements. THE rubber layers over the upper provide added durability, resisting scuffs and abrasions associated with hunting in difficult terrain.
The sole is one of the most important parts of a hunting boot, and we've focused on its performance. There abrasion resistant sole high density is specially designed to provide optimal traction on all types of surfaces, whether on slippery mud, steep rocks or rough terrain. So you can move with confidence, without worrying about losing your footing.
For a perfect fit, these boots are equipped with a calf adjustment system, allowing you to adapt them to your morphology. I'insulation Primaloft Bio 800g in these boots provides exceptional thermal insulation, allowing you to stay warm even in cold weather. In addition, the lining of the boots is treated with the Microban antimicrobial treatment, which helps prevent the formation of bacteria and unwanted odors, thus ensuring a feeling of freshness throughout the day.
- 5mm thick neoprene upper topped with rubber layers for durability
- High density abrasion resistant sole with a design that provides better traction on all types of surfaces
- Calf adjustment
- Primalody Organic Insulation 800g
- Quick-drying insole
- Microban anti-microbial liner treatment
Sizes: 7 to 13
* Keep in mind that individual resistance to cold varies. Our heat ratings are provided as a guide to help you choose the right shoes for your needs. However, your personal resistance threshold may influence your thermal comfort.
- 100 to 200g insulation : for light use in mild weather from August to September
- 400g insulation : for perfect versatility in slightly cooler conditions such as October
- 600g and 800g insulation : for greater insulation in November and December temperatures
- 1000g and 1200g insulation : for optimum protection in the bitter cold of Canada's harshest winter months