Sportchief Kids "Victor" Hunting Booties
- Free delivery $100 and more in Quebec** and Ontario
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
Discover our Victor hunting boots specially designed for young hunting enthusiasts. These water-resistant lace-up boots keep feet dry, even in wet environments, thanks to our state-of-the-art AquateX® membrane technology.
In addition to keeping feet dry, our boots also feature 200-gram Thinsulate® insulation and Neon System® lining. They thus ensure the maintenance of a comfortable warmth, even in cooler weather. Young hunters can thus fully concentrate on their activity without being affected by low temperatures.
Whether hunting, hiking or outdoor adventures, these junior hunting boots are the perfect choice for budding young explorers.
- 200g thin insulation
- Neon System coating with ScentZro
- Water resistant thanks to the AquateX membrane
- TPR outsole
- No marking
- Elastic closure / "togo" push button with velcro for a good fit
Available sizes: 11 to 7
* Keep in mind that individual resistance to cold varies. Our heat ratings are provided as a guide to help you choose the right shoes for your needs. However, your personal resistance threshold may influence your thermal comfort.
- 100 to 200g insulation : for light use in mild weather from August to September
- 400g insulation : for perfect versatility in slightly cooler conditions such as October
- 600g and 800g insulation : for greater insulation in November and December temperatures
- 1000g and 1200g insulation : for optimum protection in the bitter cold of Canada's harshest winter months