Browning "Winter Hunter Pro" Men's Leather Hunting Boot
- Free delivery $100 and more in Quebec** and Ontario
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This model of men's hunting boot, Browning's "Winter Hunter Pro", offers both optimal comfort and exceptional water resistance. Its molded rubber outer shell, 800g insulation and dual density sole ensure a solid choice for demanding hunters.
The oiled nubuck leather and Oxford-like canvas upper, the waterproof socket-like membrane and the Microban antimicrobial treatment of the lining add even more quality to this leather hunting boot.
- Oiled nubuck leather and Oxford canvas upper
- Waterproof membrane (socket type)
- Isolation 800 gr Primaloft
- Dual density insole for added comfort
- Water resistant molded rubber outer shell
- Microban antimicrobial liner treatment
Sizes: 7-13 with halves
* Keep in mind that individual resistance to cold varies. Our heat ratings are provided as a guide to help you choose the right shoes for your needs. However, your personal resistance threshold may influence your thermal comfort.
- 100 to 200g insulation : for light use in mild weather from August to September
- 400g insulation : for perfect versatility in slightly cooler conditions such as October
- 600g and 800g insulation : for greater insulation in November and December temperatures
- 1000g and 1200g insulation : for optimum protection in the bitter cold of Canada's harshest winter months