Browning "Field Hunter II" Women's Hunting Boot
- Free delivery $100 and more in Quebec** and Ontario
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Tackle any terrain with confidence in the "Field Hunter II" women's hunting boot designed by Browning. Renowned for its durable construction, it will withstand the most demanding conditions. Its high, laced cut offers unparalleled stability during your forest expeditions.
With her waterproof membrane, this boot keeps you dry even in the wettest environments. Her 400g Primaloft quality insulation will protect you from the cold, allowing you to stay comfortably warm for long hours in the great outdoors.
- Isolation 400 gr Primaloft
- Waterproof membrane
- High quality injected EVA midsole
- High abrasion, multi-density rubber outsole
- Molded EVA insole
- Gr : 5-11
* Keep in mind that individual resistance to cold varies. Our heat ratings are provided as a guide to help you choose the right shoes for your needs. However, your personal resistance threshold may influence your thermal comfort.
- 100 to 200g insulation : for light use in mild weather from August to September
- 400g insulation : for perfect versatility in slightly cooler conditions such as October
- 600g and 800g insulation : for greater insulation in November and December temperatures
- 1000g and 1200g insulation : for optimum protection in the bitter cold of Canada's harshest winter months