The winner is Mr. Stéphane Labonté from Saint-Hyacinthe. He will participate in a turkey hunt in the spring of 2022! Thank you to all participants!
With the purchase of the promotion, you could win a turkey hunt for a person guided by a professional. Value of $1,000
Purchases must be made between April 5 and April 17, 2022.
Draw: April 20, 2022 at 3 p.m.
To participate : https://bit.ly/dindon2022
Official Draw Rules
Contest: Win a professionally guided turkey hunt
From April 5 to 17, 2022
- The Draw Organizer
The Ecotone banner (Côté Réco), 100, 12th Avenue, Deschaillons-sur-Saint-Laurent, QC) G0S 1G0
This draw is open to all residents of the province of Quebec over the age of 18 at the time of the draw excluding employees, operators, their families, representatives, their affiliates and their respective advertising and marketing agencies, sweepstakes administrators and anyone domiciled with any of them. Province of residence will be determined by the civic address associated with the draw entry ticket.
- Acceptance of Official Draw Rules
By entering the Sweepstakes, you fully and unconditionally agree to abide by the Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the Contest Organizer and administrators, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
- Mode of participation
To participate in the draw, 1 (one) chance will be awarded for each promotional turkey hunting kit identified in an Ecotone store. The form must be completed in full and include proof of purchase in the electronic form.
- Odds of winning
The odds of winning vary depending on the number of identified promotional turkey hunting kits sold by Ecotone merchants and the number of completed forms.
- Validity period of the competition
The contest begins on April 5, 2022 and ends on April 17, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Participation limit
Participants can participate as many times as they wish.
One (1) prize will be drawn:
- A professionally guided turkey hunt for one person.
- The hunt will be held in April or May 2022.
All worth $1,000.00
The winner must have his turkey hunting license, his hunter's certificate and his firearm possession license as well as his own equipment (firearm, clothing and accessories) for hunting.
Prize is not transferable or convertible to cash. Prize must be accepted as awarded and no additions or substitutions will be permitted except as determined by the Contest Organizer in its sole discretion. Except as expressly provided in these terms, confirmed winners are responsible for all applicable taxes, fees and surcharges, if any, with respect to their prize and/or use thereof.
A random draw for the Prize will be held at 3:00 p.m. EDT, April 20, 2022 at the Sponsor's office from among all eligible entries received during the Draw Period and will be arbitrated by the Sponsors whose decisions will be final and binding. The winner of the prize will be contacted by telephone at the number recorded on his entry form.
In order to be declared a winner of the prize, the selected entrant must have correctly answered, unaided, the mathematical skill-testing question on the entry form and must comply with the official rules of the draw.
The Organizer or its agents will make every reasonable attempt to reach the selected entrant by telephone, failing which the entrant will lose all rights to the prize and another entrant will be drawn.
In order to receive the prize, the selected entrant must sign and return to the Draw Organizer, within 10 business days of receipt, a prize acknowledgment form, which includes a standard statement of compliance with the official contest rules. and a disclaimer.
Failure to sign and return the Prize Acknowledgment Form and Product Photo within ten (10) business days of receipt will forfeit all rights to the Prize and another entrant will be selected. If a selected entrant cannot be reached or does not respond within one (1) week of the first contact attempt or otherwise fails to comply with the Contest Rules, he or she will forfeit all rights to the prize and another entrant will be selected.
The name of the winner will be broadcast on the banner's Facebook page as well as in the stores of the Ecotone banner.
- The Draw Organizer also reserves the right to use the name, city or province of residence, portrait or photograph, voice or comments of the winners, regardless of the method of entry and without compensation, in in connection with any promotion or publicity relating to the Contest, in any medium, worldwide and in perpetuity.
- Any entries in violation of the rules of the official draw rules or received after the end of the draw will be void. All entries and prize claims are subject to verification by Sponsor and will be void if obtained other than in accordance with these Official Rules.
iii. The Draw Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person whom it deems or suspects to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or who is acting in violation of the official rules of the draw or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
- Any attempt by anyone to deliberately interfere with the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, in the event of such an attempt, the Organizer reserves the right to seek damages from any person to the fullest extent permitted by law. . The Draw Organizer's failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Any dispute regarding the holding or organization of this draw may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des Jeux du Québec (the “RACJ”) for a ruling. Any dispute concerning the awarding of a prize may also be submitted to the RACJ, which will limit its intervention to helping the parties reach a settlement.
- The Contest Organizer reserves the right to replace a prize with another prize of equal or greater value; and to modify, cancel or suspend the contest at any time, without notice and for any reason.
vii. The contest is subject to all applicable laws.