The winner is Vlad Castillo-Buca
He made his purchases at Ecotone St-Jean-sur-Richelieu
With the purchase of the promotion, you could win a turkey hunt for a person guided by a professional. Value of $1,000
Purchases must be made between April 4 and April 16, 2023.
Draw: April 20, 2023 at 2 p.m.
Official Draw Rules
Contest: Turkey Hunt 2023
From April 4 to 16, 2023
- The Draw Organizer
The Ecotone banner (Côté Réco), 100, 12th Avenue, Deschaillons-sur-Saint-Laurent, QC) G0S 1G0
This draw is open to all residents of the province of Quebec over the age of 18 at the time of the draw excluding employees, operators, their families, representatives, their affiliates and their respective advertising and marketing agencies, sweepstakes administrators and anyone domiciled with any of them. Province of residence will be determined by the civic address associated with the draw entry ticket.
- Acceptance of Official Draw Rules
By entering the Sweepstakes, you fully and unconditionally agree to abide by the Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the Contest Organizer and administrators, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
- Mode of participation
To enter the draw, 1 (one) chance to win for each turkey product purchased at a participating Ecotone store. The form must be completed in full and include proof of purchase in the electronic form.
- Odds of winning
The odds of winning vary depending on the number of tickets that will be issued during the prescribed period.
- Validity period of the competition
The contest begins on April 4, 2023 and ends on April 16, 2023 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Participation limit
Participants can participate as many times as they wish.
One (1) prize will be drawn:
- A day of turkey hunting with Extrême C.G. The hunt lasts a day with the guide and meals are included. Excluded: transport and hunting equipment.
Hunting scheduled for spring 2023.
All worth $1,000.00
Prize is not transferable or convertible to cash. Prize must be accepted as awarded and no additions or substitutions will be permitted except as determined by the Contest Organizer in its sole discretion. Except as expressly provided in these terms, confirmed winners are responsible for all applicable taxes, fees and surcharges, if any, with respect to their prize and/or use thereof.
The winner must have all the necessary permits for the handling of weapons and hunting.
A random drawing for prizes will be held at 2:00 p.m. EDT, April 20, 2023 at Sponsor's office from among all eligible entries received during the Draw Period and will be arbitrated by the Organizers whose decisions will be final and binding. The winner of the prize will be contacted by telephone at the number recorded on his entry form.
In order to be declared a winner of the prize, the selected entrant must have correctly answered, unaided, the mathematical skill-testing question on the entry form and must comply with the official rules of the draw.
The Organizer or its agents will make every reasonable attempt to reach the selected entrant by telephone, failing which the entrant will lose all rights to the prize and another entrant will be drawn.
In order to receive the prize, the selected entrant must sign and return to the Draw Organizer, within 10 business days of receipt, a prize acknowledgment form, which includes a standard statement of compliance with the official contest rules. and a disclaimer. The winner must send a photo of the product with the sticker and the number clearly visible.
Failure to sign and return the Prize Acknowledgment Form and Product Photo within ten (10) business days of receipt will forfeit all rights to the Prize and another entrant will be selected. If a selected entrant cannot be reached or does not respond within one (1) week of the first contact attempt or otherwise fails to comply with the Contest Rules, he or she will forfeit all rights to the prize and another entrant will be selected.
The name of the winner will be broadcast on the banner's Facebook page as well as in the stores of the Ecotone banner.
- The Draw Organizer also reserves the right to use the name, city or province of residence, portrait or photograph, voice or comments of the winners, regardless of the method of entry and without compensation, in in connection with any promotion or publicity relating to the Contest, in any medium, worldwide and in perpetuity.
- Any entries in violation of the rules of the official draw rules or received after the end of the draw will be void. All entries and prize claims are subject to verification by Sponsor and will be void if obtained other than in accordance with these Official Rules.
iii. The Draw Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person whom it deems or suspects to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or who is acting in violation of the official rules of the draw or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
- Any attempt by anyone to deliberately interfere with the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, in the event of such an attempt, the Organizer reserves the right to seek damages from any person to the fullest extent permitted by law. . The Draw Organizer's failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Any dispute regarding the holding or organization of this draw may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des Jeux du Québec (the “RACJ”) for a ruling. Any dispute concerning the awarding of a prize may also be submitted to the RACJ, which will limit its intervention to helping the parties reach a settlement.
- The Contest Organizer reserves the right to replace a prize with another prize of equal or greater value; and to modify, cancel or suspend the contest at any time, without notice and for any reason.
vii. The contest is subject to all applicable laws.